Watermelon Feta Bruschetta
This delightful twist on a favorite appetizers is bound to leave your taste buds craving more and more!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (preferably extra-virgin)
- 2 cups diced watermelon
- 1 cup feta cheese, cut into fine diced cubes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, or to taste
For 16 Toasts
- 1 24-inch-long loaf of crust Italian or French bread
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
In a bowl toss together olive oil, watermelon, cheese, chives, mint, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste and mound about 1 tablespoon on oiled side of each toast.
Makes 16 servings